Welcome
Welcome to Hajas M0D1F1C4T10N5.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

error when joining my my server running this mod

Black Ops version of Frontlines

error when joining my my server running this mod

Postby hermitking » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi hajas thanks for the mod looking forward to using it :) , i have it all setup on my dedicated server but when myself or anyone joins i get the following error as pictured below any ideas what is causeing it at all ?

Also when i change sv_maxclients "30" down any lower it does not reflect the change in the server :(
hermitking

Re: error when joining my my server running this mod

Postby Hajas » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Are you using a pirate server right? What I remember these servers doesn't work any mod...
Hajas Mods | www.mods.hajas.org
Hajas
Site Admin

Postby hermitking » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:32 pm

oh :( yeh i am using Sherkan BO from http://sherkan.bfgc.net/forum.php?langid=1 ,i'm guessing that the legit game was updated past the version that they are using which allows for more than the 850 limit ?
hermitking

Postby Hajas » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:05 pm

I never heard about this Sherkan, but probably they messed up with something while cracking...

You should ask them how to run a mod (a real mod), it's not just replace few files in the main folder, this isn't really a mod.

But I know Frontlines it's the only big enough and complete mod around for BO sadly.
Hajas
Site Admin

Postby hermitking » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:44 am

they havent "cracked" it as such , it is a server modification much like the days of fourdeltaone etc.. pretty sure it is going to be looked into soon ,frontlines is the only mod that wont work for me on it currently :( , worth checking out sherkan tho is a great pair of clients the SE5 (MW2) is very unique and personally feel it is much better than old client , it has many features from COD:Online and more :)
hermitking

Postby Hajas » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:38 am

Black Frontlines it's the only real mod to Black Ops... all the others are just small changes like add ons.
Hajas
Site Admin

Return to Black Frontlines