Welcome
Welcome to Hajas M0D1F1C4T10N5.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Call of Duty Rio | About

Brazilian version of Call of Duty Frontlines based on Rio

Call of Duty Rio | About

Postby Hajas » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Call of Duty Rio is a MOD to Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare based in Call of Duty Frontlines Forever , but converted to the conflicts in Rio between Cops and Drug Dealers.

It's a Total Conversion MOD ENTIRELY in portuguese and focused in Brazilian market aside will please many players around the world, will not have any english version because engine limits.

If you like the movie Elite Squad (Tropa de Elite) you will probably will love this mod because will as much a hardcore, realist, intense and violent like the movie. And if you don't have any idea what's it's about I REALLY suggest you to watch both movies from the trailers below:

And to learn a bit further about, you may watch this BBC documentary below:

I'm working on it for several years, started this MOD under GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter) and in the last 2 years I'm porting and completing to Call of Duty.

If you already love Call of Duty Frontlines you may assume this one will be as good as Frontlines become, but will simply already started in the size of Frontlines Forever, huge and violent.

More news soons as Frontlines Forever be released. :wink:
Hajas Mods | www.mods.hajas.org
Hajas
Site Admin

Return to Call of Duty Rio