Welcome
Welcome to Hajas M0D1F1C4T10N5.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Using the shortcut crashes W@W

Call of Duty World at War version

Using the shortcut crashes W@W

Postby TheQuestioner2 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello!

I'm trying to get the installation to work but something clearly is going wrong! I've download the zip folder and extract to the mods folder (I'm using Windows 10), and every file is there (as you said on the readme document). I created the shortcut and used the link as you said in the README but I adapted it for my computer. However it just goes black screen and doesn't seem to work at all.

The path in the shortcut is as follows:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\CoDWaWmp.exe" +set fs_game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\Frontlines" +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

I've tried different variations of this but it still doesn't work. Would you be able to help me?

Thanks! :D
TheQuestioner2

Re: Using the shortcut crashes W@W

Postby Hajas » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello there!

at first, your command line is wrong... supposing that the path is right, this is how should be:

Code: Select all
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\CoDWaWmp.exe" +set fs_game "mods\Frontlines" +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

Get this file below:
auto-restart-for-w-w-frontlines-t312.html

And just update the path like is in your machine.

Then just run this file to have a dedicated server, then open the game and join the server looking for LAN games in your network.

If you have the latest 1.2 version don't forget to add the line in the config, details here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ww-frontlines ... ntlines-12

Enjoy!
Hajas Mods | www.mods.hajas.org
Hajas
Site Admin

Return to W@W Frontlines