Welcome
Welcome to Hajas M0D1F1C4T10N5.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

COD:Bo Mod ?

Any other FPS mod created by Hajas

COD:Bo Mod ?

Postby dip03 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Hello,

11/09/2010 The output is "Call of Duty: Black Ops.

My question is simple, will you work to propose a mod community?

Thank you in advance

d! P
http://www.wired-gaming.fr
dip03

Re: COD:Bo Mod ?

Postby Hajas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:42 pm

I don't have much idea about the modtools in CODBO, but since we can't create servers will be impossible to make mods since we can't test them... will be a hell to create maps too if they don't allow people to create private custom servers. So the only option is test online? will be really a hell... and a VERY SLOW process.

depending of HOW the modtools be released, I could make a light version of Frontlines... but I really don't believe that we gonna have much freee space to work in real mods at BO. :roll:

so, I can't say much until I take a look in the modtools, which I believe since all that I read online, it's just for custom maps and VERY FEW options to mod. :oops:
Hajas Mods | www.mods.hajas.org
Hajas
Site Admin

Return to Other FPS Games